DEVADIGA SANGHA MUMBAI
Regd. Office: Devadiga Centre, 70-A Hindtej Bldg.,
Dadasaheb Phalke Road, Dadar (East), Mumbai 400 014.
Phone : 2411 2563 * E-mail : email@example.com
18 June 2019
Election to Managing Committee for the term 2019-2022
We are pleased to invite nominations from Members for the Elections to be conducted on Sunday, 11 August 2019 at Devadiga Centre, Dadar between 2.00 pm and 6.00 pm, in terms of Notification dated 18 June 2019 issued by Returning Officers, Shri Krishna N Sherigar and Shri Anand N Devadiga. The Managing Committee for the term of 2019 - 2022 have greater role to play in connection with upcoming Centenary Celebrations of the Sangha in the year 2025. Accordingly, at the Special General Meeting held on 26-05-2019, it was unanimously decided to take up suitable Projects (preferably to set up Educational Institution either at Mumbai or at Mangaluru / Udupi Districts) to commemorate the Centenary Celebration. The proposed Projects involve heavy investment estimated ranging between Rs.5 to Rs.8 crores. A Consultative Committee have been appointed to recommend the feasibility / viability with SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity and Threat) analysis. Therefore, the members intending to serve the Sangha in the Managing Committee (2019 - 2022) are requested to spare their valuable time, energy and explore their contacts for funding the Mega Projects. The Administration of the Sangha need to be more professional, effective and focussed on the programmes to be taken up. An effective participation / dynamic leadership of the Members in the Managing Committee shall pave the way for executing the Projects well within the targeted year 2025.
It’s the privilege and duty of the Members to elect / select the President and Members to the Managing Committee for the term 2019 - 2022 with the choice of personalities who have actively associated with the Sangha’s activities in the past, Youngsters, willing to involve with Professional enthusiasm and persons with philanthropic contacts to explore / encash benefits to support funding of the proposed Projects. Please elect / select a team of dynamic / vibrant / dedicated members to ensure the preparations to Centenary Celebrations are well planned and projected.
We thank all members, for their continued support and active association with the Sangha during the term 2016 - 2019.
(Ravi S Devadiga) (Vishwanath B Devadiga)
President Hon. General Secretary
1. The Election will be governed as per Sangha’s Bye-Laws.
2. The Election will be held at Devadiga Centre, Dadar, Mumbai on Sunday, 11 August 2019 between 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
3. All nomination forms should be dropped in the Sealed Box provided for the purpose at Sangha’s Registered Office at Devadiga Centre, Dadar, Mumbai-400 014.
4. Only a person who was a member of the Managing Committee for least 2 terms or four years whichever is higher is eligible for contesting for the post of President.
5. In case of nomination for the Managing Committee member, person should have enrolled as the Member of the Sangha, at least six months prior to the date of Election [i.e.12-02-2019].
6. The proposer and seconder should have also been members of the Sangha at least for a period of six months prior to the date of Election [i.e.12-02-2019].
7. Members who wish to vote and contest must be present in person at the time of Election.
8. Each member is eligible to cast only one vote to the post of President & one vote each to 19 candidates of Managing Committee.
9. Members enrolled upto 31.03.2019 only are eligible to vote and such members are requested to bring along with them copy of circular on Election Notification addressed to them and any of the Govt. approved photo identity cards (in original) such as Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving License, Passport, Aadhar Card for the purpose of Voting.
PLACE : MUMBAI
DATE : 18 JUNE 2019
(KRISHNA N SHERIGAR) & (ANAND N DEVADIGA)